Dienstag, 27. September 2016

Smock Kit/ first line stuff

Here are some pictures from the stuff i use to have in my smock.
Unfortunately these are a little bit dark caused to the lightning conditions.

This is a baseline of the stuff I use. I always try to keep the front pockets relative empty and/ or only soft equipment in it. Crawling is much easier... Another advantage is that I have flexible space to put something specific in my first line when I need to.

Berghaus paclite goretex jacket, Helikon poncho mtp, expander, 120l trashbag, us woolgloves, flaslight, basic ration, construction stuff like 550 cord, tape, wire, etc.  sawyer mini, platypus style bottle, medic stuff like emergency blanket

Boonie hat, fleece cap, neck scarf, mosquito net, medic stuff
and... lighters lighters lighters almost everywhere
From the inside of the jacket I removed some fabric to make the whole thing lighter.
The camo pattern is an improved pencott badlands sheme. It's my pattern for fall environment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen