Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2017

Winter Multicam + German overwhites



As you might know I already wrote some words about the MC pattern when and why I choose it.
I spoke about the usage in a winter environment and that I mix and match it with german snowcamo.
In the following pictures I will show you how it works in different spots.

Just the MC pattern... it is quite noticeable that even the small white spots offer a little bit concealment in this snow environment. For me this fact is the reason I choose it as my main winter camo setup out of my 4 patterns.
Here in combination with an overwhite trouser (german snow camo, old version)
I like this setup because my smock pockets are still easy to operate with.

The following 2 pictures show that a mix out of overwhites and "normal" patterns are often a better choice than pure overwhites easpecially while you on the move.

Note that the ground is covered with snow ---> Trousers with snow pattern.
The treeline is instead very barely ---> Jacket normal camo
The next picture offers a funny fact about the coyote brown I choose for my backpacks.
Can you spot the 130 litre pack? 

But for op's or low ground movement complete overwhites are often the better choice.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen