Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

Multicam goes multicam tropic

Let's start with a little DYO project I made this year.
I have to say tha I allready uploadet the pictures on another website.

My plan was to dye the famous camouflage pattern Multicam with green to get a more effective pattern for mid Europe.

Here are the results:




 This was the result after the first try.



This the second











Here you see the result next to a trouser in #Pencott Greenzone (left) and another in #Pencott Badlands (right).

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good plan. Ive done that w/ MC too. I used a color here called Camel. Its a sort of Coyote Brown. Worked pretty well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for your feedback! I also dyed pencott badlands with red and dark brown for fall environment it also worked quiete good.
    I really liked to check your website in the past do you plan to put something up again?

    AntwortenLöschen