Freitag, 7. November 2014

Right now I'am searching for new binoculars. There for I ordered 3 different models to compare them.
All are from the well known German optics company Steiner.

The first 2 are the "Steiner Wildlife pro 8x30" and the "Skyhawk pro 8x42"

Both of them work excellent for me especially in daylight conditions.
But in the evening I've noticed some differences in the perfomances.

I allready mentioned that the 8x42 model will offer a little bit more light owed to the larger lense, but in comparison to the 8x30 the Skyhawk offered a problem in creating some kind of a ball of light around lanterns and other lightning objects.
Now I'am waiting for anoter 8x42 - the Steiner Ranger pro I'am very interested how it will perform and I hope it will reduce those lightnings like the wildlife pro. With the 42 diameter lense it should be a good universal binoc for my claims.

On the website www.allbinos.com is said that it performs very similar like the Skyhawk.... we will see.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen